Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison Group is looking for an iOS mobile developer for an established OKC client. This client has built a product that is used by millions across the country.
The ideal individual will have iOS/Swift experience, even if it's just from side projects. They must be able to show the work or talk in detail about said projects. 3-5 years experience is preferred, but our client is open to applicants who have PHP, C#, Java, or C++.
A Bachelor's Degree with a 3.00 GPA is required.
- Software development of variety projects ranging from industry-wide services to client-specific reports resulting in EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) and other interfacing technologies.
- Collaborate with team of developers, production support, customer support, clients, and vendors on software projects of all sizes.
- Will need to work in close communication with outside entities (clients, vendors, and third parties) as though they are teammates in any project.
- Perform the quality assurance and integration testing for projects after development is completed and before projects are deployed.
- Manage and track communications with client/vendor, being primary project contact for some projects