Back to Results
IT SCADA Technician
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison Group is looking for an IT Scada Technician for a direct hire opening with a growing energy company! This organization offers a flex schedule, exciting bonus potential, and a generous 401k match.
- Receive, install, configure and calibrate equipment, servers, networks and other components.
- Monitor data communications.
- Respond quickly to system emergencies.
- Set up firewalls and ensure security of the SCADA system components from outside attacks.
- Use-test and troubleshoot equipment and software to diagnose and repair malfunctions.
- Assist in setup and troubleshooting of alarms.
- Calibrate test equipment.
- Manage access to the system.
- Manage inventory of equipment and software.
- Maintain all license and support contract documentation.
- Comply with all accepted change control procedures.
- Understand and comply with applicable federal and state regulatory agency reporting and documentation requirements.
- 3 years experience in oil and gas
- previous experience with Cygnet application
- reporting tools