Back to Results
Sr. Web Project Manager
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are currently hiring for a Web Project Manager in Rockville, MD to lead multiple website development and mobile application projects for our clients.
- Maintain the project budget, schedules, and staff levels to ensure adherence to contract requirements.
- Manage internal and client teams on migration and content strategy projects.
- Present solutions and ideas to internal and external stakeholders in a way that establishes rapport, is persuasive, and gains understanding.
- Perform quality assurance reviews, and ensures technical accuracy and adequacy of project deliverables.
- Engage in new business development, and seek new business opportunities in technical areas of expertise.
- Analyze requests for proposals, and participates in preparing proposals for new business.
- Previous experience in Government contracting environment, including technical program planning and implementation, contract interpretation and administration, and budget development; experience in administration of Government projects a plus.
- Working knowledge of user experience design, information architecture, usability, visual/graphic design, programming and development, technical infrastructure, and related technologies and disciplines a plus
- Knowledge of product development life cycle, best practices in business analysis, and other process models.
- Working knowledge of: mobile applications, content management systems, and social marketing and media.
- Will be defining and enforcing a strategic, long-term vision for work performed.
- B.S. or B.A in information systems or related field of study, plus at least 8 years of experience, at least 5 years of project management experience, and a Project Management Professional certification; advanced degree a plus.