Back to Results
Web Project Coordinator
Location: Rockville Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
We are currently hiring for a very exciting job opportunity for a Web Project Coordinator in Montgomery County, MD!
- Assist key resources on the website redesign project responsible for migrating the current website to a redesigned responsive site.
- Design, develop, maintain, and troubleshoot websites and mobile (responsive) applications.
- Partner with the operations team and vendors to manage deployments to Dev, Test, and Production servers.
- Take ownership of the CMS platform and provide administration, configuration, and technical support.
- Research, identify, and implement new marketing technologies that improve the functionality and performance of sites or decrease costs and maintenance.
- Work with the marketing team to gather requirements, translate business needs into technical execution, localize content, receive feedback, and present results.
- Strive for continual improvement of team processes, including version control, process control, documentation, requirements gathering, etc.
- Hands-on development and execution of marketing campaigns including campaign flow builds, email, landing pages, form creation, testing, and tracking.
- Drive and manage email campaign process including content, messaging, segmentation, building canvas, mobile (responsive), and list management.
- Manage and implement google analytics tags to track user interactions.
- Document current and future state processes and develop technical specifications for projects and enhancements.
- Collaborate with project managers to identify project milestones, tasks, and required resources to develop a detailed project plan.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field of study
- 3-5 years of relevant experience as a project manager (e.g. digital experience, user experience, customer online experience, or other web projects)
- PMP and/or CSM preferred but not required
- In-depth knowledge of developing an online presence and leveraging associated technologies – customer journeys, user flows, experience maps, analytics, A/B testing, web application design
- Proficiency with project management techniques and tools (Agile, Scrum, JIRA, SmartSheet) as well as project management software (e.g., MS Project) and MS Office applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint); advanced Excel skills a plus.
- Experience managing multiple projects with multiple deadlines involving multiple cross-functional teams with competing priorities
- Ability to communicate objectives, plans, status and results clearly, focusing on key points
- Strong influencing skills with the ability to establish relationships with stakeholders at all levels in the organization