Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Addison is looking for a .net programmer for our client in Tulsa Oklahoma, If you are looking for a permanent role in a stable industry then this is your next career move. Apply today to talk with Addison about this role.
- Gather requirements and translate into requirements
- Design, code, test, debug, documents and maintain application programs.
- Consult with users or other IT Professionals to resolve issues with programs.
- Work professionally across multiple groups internally
- Able to interface with various vendors as needed in a professional manner
- Work experience with Microsoft .Net Framework C#, MVC, LINQ, IIS,SQL.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture –web services and workflow (WCF)
- Database design and modeling.
- Experience with source code versioning and change management practices utlizing Git, Team Foundation Server (TFS), and/or VSTS.
- TFS development/administration experience is a plus.
- Experience and understanding of Agile methodologies