Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking to work in a stable environment with a stable company in Tulsa? Our client is looking for a Sr. Infrastructure engineer. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Work with customers and peers to develop solutions using best practices.
- Work with Technical Project Managers to understand project priorities and help sequence network engineering components accordingly.
- Communicate within project teams to set deliverables and expectations.
- Effectively identify and communicate risks during course of projects.
- Work with Information Engineers to ensure compliance of solutions with corporate policies.
- Perform necessary change management activities and process steps to install or decommission network hardware. This will include associated cabling work, electrical, and space planning coordination.
- Able to provide detailed solution documentation and project status updates.
- Communicate status updates
- Coordinate with Network Operations to work together on new equipment installs
- When tasked, respond to escalations, tickets, and alerts from NOC and Helpdesk issued to network engineering in a timely manner.
- Provide resolution information and work with other teams to complete impact analysis where appropriate
- Maintain professional logs, information of critical data for the network.
- Work with software developers and application support teams to identify ports, protocols, and endpoints for new and existing applications.
Knowledge and Skills Required/Preferred:
- Adherence to Strict Disciplined Change Management Practice and its Requirements.
- Proactive Production/Operations Management Implementing Best Practice
- Able to collaborate with Vendors professionally
- Knowledge various Storage Systems
- Proactive maintenance of System Administration in Storage Environment.
- Backup Validations along with our Standardized Retention Policies.
- Maintain data files and monitors system configuration to ensure data integrity.
- Perform system backups and recovery.
- Provide metrics for capacity management purposes.
- SCCM Knowledge or expertise is a plus.
The following experience is a plus, but not required:
- Windows Clustering
- Virtual environments
- Network security
- Network Configuration and troubleshooting
- Firewall Experience