Back to Results
DevOps Engineer (Mid-Level & Senior-Level)
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our Client is seeking a DevOps Engineer (Mid-Level & Senior-Level) with strong UNIX and web application architecture and administration skills to help support an enterprise web site.
- Work independently and as part of a geographically distributed team.
- Prioritize multiple projects and tasks and to reliably meet deadlines.
- Demonstrate good inter-personal skills with the ability to communicate clearly to peers, vendors, customers, and management.
- Be an enthusiastic, self-starter who works in a pro-active manner, providing solutions.
- 3 years’ experience in web application administration for a large corporate web site
- Strong understanding of web application architectures
- Experience with automation tools such as Chef, Rundeck, and Jenkins
- Experience with Git version control software
- Experience with JEE application servers (Tomcat, Jboss), Oracle Database, Shell, HTTP, and Apache in Linux
- Experience working with monitoring tools and hardware load balancers (F5) is desired