Back to Results
Desktop Support Technician
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a desktop support technician for a non-profit organization in Washington, DC. Great mission, great environment! This is a 6 month contract-to-hire opportunity.
- Setting up, creating profiles and moving users within Active Directory
- Imaging computers
- Troubleshooting computer hardware, network and stand-alone printers, laptops and scanners
- Tests, maintains, and monitors computer programs and systems, including coordinating the installation of computer programs and systems.
- Network administrator supporting client’s wired and wireless network infrastructure.
- Evaluates and recommends new products, and maintains knowledge of emerging technologies
- Trains staff in use and implementation of new services and technologies
- 1-2 years of desktop support experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field
- Windows 10
- Office 365
- Active Directory
- Mac/PC environment
- Great customer service and communication