Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client is looking for an On Site Scheduler to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
On Site Scheduler
- Develop & maintain engineering & construction project schedules using Oracle Primavera P6 in support of Transmission Line & Electric Substation EPC projects
- Develop complex project schedules working with functional leads and Project Managers
- Maintain this schedule throughout the project life cycle via feedback from the internal project team as well as input from Contractor and Vendor schedules
- The output will be presented in a manner that facilitates the planning & execution of the project in line with project objectives
- Identify critical and near-critical paths as well as trends to help project team stay on track.
- Cost-load the schedule at a reasonable level of detail to produce cash flow for the project
- Manage manpower requirements for projects
- Monitor deliverables and BOQ's (bill of quantities)
- This person will work with the Senior Scheduler (who sometimes works remotely) updating P6, maintaining P6, and completing other associated data entry.
Required & Preferred Skills:
- Preferred candidates will have a background in Accounting, Business, Construction Management, or Engineering.
- Seeking someone who is a recent college graduate or up to 2 years of experience.
- Oracle’s Primavera P6 Professional Project Management. P6 software experience is NOT required, however you must be able to easily learn new computer software. Training will be provided.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation