Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
HireStrategy/Addison Group is looking for a hands on Microsoft Engineer to immediately assist in the integration and implementation of Microsoft Technologies within our clients large scale federal enterprise infrastructure. This is an exciting opportunity to participate in enterprise scale system and cloud migration!
Qualified candidates must have strong communication skills, with an ability to provide desk side customer service and troubleshooting to both technical and non-technical employees.
- Providing technical assistance in the deployment and operations of enterprise systems.
- Build-out, Design, Troubleshoot, and Integrate; primarily within Microsoft Technologies system stack.
- Daily complex problem solving, monitoring and response.
- perform technical support on existing and emerging technologies through the planning and execution of projects and IT related task.
- Provide insight on emerging technologies, and give guidance to operational staff.
- Minimum 2 years experience with end user systems, storage, cloud technology, and hosting/data center
- Strong engineering, migration, troubleshooting, and support of Active Directory, Exchange OnLine, Office 365, Sharepoint, and Azure
- Deep understanding of Microsoft technologies
- (Azure, O365, SharePoint, AD, etc.)
* Must be authorized and eligible to work in the United States without sponsorship for the duration of the assignment.