Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
We are looking to hire a JS Ninja with Node skills who would love to work at a stable but flexible tech company.
- Execute complex engineering projects full lifecycle software development.
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code.
- Integrate software components into a fully functional platform.
- Document and maintain software functionality.
- Tailor and deploy software tools, processes, and metrics.
- Comply with project plans and industry standards.
- Develop frameworks, tools, and techniques to make development scalable, testable, and accessible.
- Partnering with Product, Design, and other engineering teams to deliver great user experiences.
- Writing front-end code in React & create reusable React components that will be used across our products.
- Utilizes the database at the backend for integration (MongoDB, NoSQL)
- Recent experience working with React and Node.js.
- Excited about React Native and building for multiple target platforms.
- Solid understanding of RESTful systems and the principles of good API design.
- Experience with modern web application architectures and cloud platforms (Such as AWS).
- Experience with AngularJS (or any frontend MVC).
- Collaborative and proactive personality.
- Ability to work through ambiguity and deal with shifting priorities.
- A proven track record of delivering highly scalable and maintainable software on time.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or related field