Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client located in Washington, DC is looking for an IT Checkpoint Security Engineer for a growing Financial Firm in Washington, DC.
- Design, implement, monitor and maintain the overall network infrastructure of the company, including Tier 3 and Tier 4 client escalation support, performance monitoring, alert monitoring, event correlation and suppression, ticket notification and escalation.
- Troubleshoot and resolve Data Center, Enterprise Wireles, Security (Firewall and ISE) infrastructure related issues.
- Recommendations continually on changes in network configuration and hardware, as well as network performance, capacity and scalability.
- 7+ years of experience in complex Data Center and Enterprise LAN/WAN Environments
- Firewall configuration and maintenance, including Checkpoint
- Advanced experience needed in most of the following:
- Cisco Identity Services Engine
- VPN technologies such as IPSEC, GRE, Anyconnect ssl vpns etc
- Datacenter networking Devices, Cisco NX-OS, 7K, 9K, 5K, 2K
- Cisco Wireless Environment
- Microsoft Visio
- Aruba Network Access Control
- Cisco IOS, IOS-XE Cisco NX-OS
- EIGRP and BGP routing
- Cisco collaboration environment
- SDN technologies like VMware NSX, MS AZURE
- Checkpoint and VM Ware Certifications are mandatory