Back to Results
Sr. NET Developer (ASP.NET)
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our Client located in Washington, DC is seeking a hands-on, enthusiastic lead/senior developer with lead experience preferred to join our development team. Qualified candidates will possess the experience and skill set to:
- Independently and/or lead junior engineers in design/implement key technical projects
- Able to articulate key issues and draft action plan and communicate with management
- Execute on platform and applications roadmap deliverables
- Develop and deliver enhancements which meet or exceed customer needs
- Proactively collaborate and partner with internal stakeholders to deliver business impacting projects
- Develop high performance, scalable and secure solutions
- Enhance and maintain tools to support enhanced catalogs
- Plan and deliver core technology upgrades
- Diagnose, design, and implement solutions to key technology or application problems
- 12+ years of work experience in a senior technical role with direct hands-on skill set.
- BS in Computer Engineering/Science or related field. MS strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate, influence other supporting teams such as product, QA, devops, etc. to achieve the objectives.
- Ability to work with remote team members, either offshore or different location within US.
- Fluency in technologies such as .NET, JAVA, C#, SQL/Oracle Server.
- Familiar with UI technologies such as Angular, React, etc.
- Knowledge of development tools such as Visual Studio, Git, Jenkins, Jira, Fisheye, SVN, Eclipse or equivalent
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Ability to drive all phases of development cycle including requirements gathering, design, implementation, testing, rollout, and support