Back to Results
Temporary QA/QC Engineer
Location: Washington DC Region
Category: Information Technology
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is seeking a QA Analyst/Tester in the Washington, DC metro area.
- The QA Analyst/Tester develops and implements quality control methodologies to ensure compliance with quality assurance standards, guidelines, and procedures.
- The QA Analyst/Tester will develop and execute software test plans in order to identify software problems and their causes.
- Establishes and maintains a process for evaluating hardware, software, and associated documentation and/or assists in the evaluation.
- The QA Analyst/Tester conducts and/or participates in formal and informal reviews at pre-determines points throughout the development life cycle.
- Strong organizational skills, and ability to work to deadlines
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize assignments
- Aligns test cases with requirements and user stories
- Experience with JIRA a plus
- Minimum 3+ years of QA experience with commercial software development teams
- 1-2 years of experience with automated testing frameworks
- VB Scripting
- Bachelor of Arts in Computer Science or equivalent