Location: Boston Region
Category: Internal Jobs
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Role and Responsibilities
The role of Branch Manager is to ensure the growth and profitability of the Vertical/Location for which they are hired which includes responsibility for the meeting or exceeding the overall budget via staffing, training and activity/performance of Recruiters and Business Development Managers. Additionally, as a Producing Manager, must be able to hold team and self accountable for identifying and networking with prospective job seekers and developing recruiting strategies for specific open client positions. As well as research and identify prospective users of staffing firms and develop a marketing plan in order to break into new clients and penetrate and develop existing clients utilizing assessments of marketing opportunities and target markets, intelligence gathering and identification of competitive edge. Identification of candidate and client competitive edge and communication of client/job competitive edge required by team and self. Daily phone activity is required for generating and following up on leads, follow-up recruiting and sales activity and quality/expansion calls. Outside client visits may also be a necessary part of the Branch Manager’s weekly activities. Written skills are required for electronic communication as well as formal resume presentation and proposal writing.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
· Budget management for entire team, including management of turnover, expenses, salaries, head count, starts and ends
· Holds weekly one-on-one meetings with Recruiters and BDMs regarding productivity standards and training issues
· Ensures the maintenance and validity of a prospective BDM client lists of 200+ utilizing the ICM tearsheet list
· Conducts performance evaluations and improvement plans, acts as mentor to team, as required
· Identifies, networks and sells to potential passive candidates /job seekers through creative recruiting strategies, including the use of internal data base (Bullhorn), social networking and direct sourcing.
· Researches, identifies and sells to potential business deals by contacting potential clients, through prospect calls, ad calls, lead follow-up, MPC calls, etc.
· Maintains and updates a prospective candidate pipeline or hot list and prospective client lists utilizing tearsheet lists, including the ICM list.
· Schedules and attends candidate interviews to identify MOSAIC, Hot Buttons, Competitive Edge and Leads that will generate new business and expand current business
· Schedules and attends client meetings to generate new business and expand current business
· Develops, penetrates and maintains candidates and client relationships through Quality/Expansion Calls
· Negotiates fees/ pay rates and closes deals in accordance with company goals and expectations
· Represents Addison in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
· Documentation of all candidate and client conversations into Bullhorn, for historical data and productivity reporting
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Four year degree or equivalent
Professional oral and written communication skills
Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual sales and recruiting growth and productivity targets. Successful candidates must be comfortable making many calls, networking, breaking and developing repeat clients, scheduling appointments and candidate interviews, and building relationships. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary training and professional career development you need to grow your business.