Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Human Resources
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, is looking for a Training Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Assists with the training curriculum for various company training.
- Assists with training presentations using a variety of media (PowerPoint slides, video, etc.)
- Assists the Training Coordinator with class scheduling with employees and supervisors.
- Assists with various reporting and company wide Skill Level Matrix
- Performs other duties as assigned by Training Coordinator
- High School or equivalent. Two to three years of experience with administrative roles.
- Intermediate to Advanced in Microsoft Office Suite including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Time Management: ability to organize and manage multiple priorities.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation