As an Information Technology Direct Hire Producer, you will play a critical role on our team of building your own pipeline of qualified and professional IT candidates and clients in order to build your book of business and add to our growing, reputable Houston IT Direct Hire team.
- The IT Direct Hire Producer will be responsible for ensuring the growth and profitability of our established practice. As an IT Direct Hire Producer you will be responsible for growing & developing your own book of business.
- Create and build long-term relationships while developing a network through direct and indirect calling, social networking, referrals, and social events.
- Interview and network with IT professionals to determine skill sets and corresponding career goals. The ability to create immediate rapport and develop long-term relationships with potential candidates and clients are critical.
- Develop a marketing plan for recruiting and sales to build and expand your book of business.
- Must be comfortable making calls, networking and generating leads, scheduling candidate interviews, client visits, and building relationships.
- Individuals in this position work in a team environment, while being held accountable for individual productivity targets.
- Represent Addison Group in a professional and positive manner in all interactions, including networking events and other activities outside of normal business hours
Addison Group is focused on providing a consultative approach that is directed at building strong relationships with both clients and candidates. Addison Group will provide you with the necessary sales and recruiter training as well as professional career development you need to grow your business
Desired Skills and Experience
- Professional oral and written communication skills
- A GREAT ATTITUDE AND A MOTIVATION TO MAKE MONEY!
- Four year degree or equivalent work experience
- Executive Search or Recruiting background-Preferred but not mandatory
Some of the MANY benefits of working with Addison Group include, and are certainly not limited to:
- Growth Opportunities: Addison Group is focused on organic growth—each year we promote people to open new branches and lines of business
- Work/Life Balance: Results-oriented work hours/vacation package flexibility
- Learning & Development: Cutting-edge training programs for EVERY employee
- Environment: 100% team-oriented work environment with work hard/play hard atmosphere—Addison Group has been recognized by many publications as one of the top best places to work
- Management Styles: Hands-on, unobtrusive management to help you achieve your goals, regular interaction with Executive Leadership
- Reward System: Addison Group recognizes its top employees with a significant reward, Echelon Club. Bottom line—achieve your goals and you will be rewarded with a fabulous trip to a tropical location!?