A local Central Oklahoma City company is looking for a Communications Director. If you fit the description, apply today!
- Oversee company's event and social media strategy
- Experience directing graphic design activities and website
- Working with outside groups in volunteering effors
- Assist in other tasks as needed
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, public relations, or related field
- Media relations experience
- Supervisory experience
- Minimum of five years in the marketing or public relations fields
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation