Back to Results
Location: Reston Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client in Manassas, VA is looking for an Experience Sales Manager to manage a team of 20 individuals.
- Establishes sales objectives by forecasting and developing annual sales quotas for regions and territories; projecting expected sales volume and profit for existing and new products.
- Maintains national sales staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Implements sales programs by developing field sales action plans.
- Maintains sales volume, product mix, and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand, changing trends, economic indicators, and competitors.
- Establishes and adjusts selling prices by monitoring costs, competition, and supply and demand.
- Completes sales operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains sales staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Meeting Sales Goals
- Selling to Customer Needs
- Motivation for Sales, Sales Planning
- Building Relationships
- Coaching, Managing Processes, Market Knowledge, Developing Budgets, and Staffing