Back to Results
Inside Sales Executive - $40,000 Base Salary
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Responsible for the customer relationship within a specified territory that includes meeting sales forecasts, new account development, execution of specific sales program, consultative selling and customer service support, resulting in the attainment of sales goals.
Essential Functions/Major Responsibilities:
- Develop and focus activities to achieve annual sales plan.
- Meet or exceed all sales goals set for territory including new account activation.
- Obtain leads through the internet that matches current and future retailer base.
- Determine customer needs by analyzing market demographics, past purchases, SKU performance and store business goals.
- Increase account business by matching products to customer needs and making recommendations for new product purchases.
- Overcome competitive sales objections; position product against competition and how they fulfill customer needs.
- Engage in up selling when appropriate.
- Review existing sales by customers and identify opportunities for growth.
- Customer Satisfaction
- Account penetration and execution of sales programs offered
- Ability to meet account contact goals
- Ability to meet assigned sales goals
Experience, Competencies, and Education:
- BA/BS preferred, 1-5 years of Inside Sales experience.
- Must be comfortable and confident in a fast paced, highly transactional environment with quick turnaround expectations
- Good organizational skills working with multiple projects.
- Superb internet and computer skills.
- Outstanding skill in the use of Word, Excel, and various email programs.
- Self starter.
- Strong time management skills.
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Customer focus and dedication.