Back to Results
Location: Houston Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
The Sales Administrators provide support to organizations's sales representatives, ensuring impeccable, all-around customer service. Candidates should be goal-oriented and have a strong knowledge of customer service best practices. I am seeking someone who thrives on a team and is committed to success.
Sales Administrator Duties and Responsibilities:
- Organized and able to process orders via email or phone.
- Detailed thinking, checking for data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills enabling you to successfully contact clients to obtain missing information or answer queries.
- Collaborative skills needed to liaise with the Logistics department to confirm timely deliveries.
- Clerical skills to provide and update sales and customer records.
- Computer skills to generate monthly sales reports.
- Willingness to convey key feedback from customers internally.
- Commitment to meeting or exceeding sales targets, reporting any deviations.
- Commitment to staying informed regarding new products and features.
Sales Administrator Manager Requirements and Qualifications:
- Proven work experience as a Sales Administrator or another relevant role.
- 2+ years experience in CRM software and Microsoft Office (MS Excel, particularly).
- Strong knowledge of sales performance metrics and KPIs.
- Outstanding organizational and multitasking skills.
- Team-player mindset with high level of dedication to raising the bar for the whole team.
- Ability to prioritize work and succeed under deadlines.