Back to Results
Quality Assurance Supervisor
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Quality Assurance / Improvement
Location: Carol Stream
- 3+ years of experience
- Someone who is independent and can hit the ground running.
- Can follow processes and direction well without constant supervision.
- Excel experience (Intermediate to advanced)
Education and Professional Experience:
- Previous experience in a quality control/quality assurance role.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office products.
- Dedicated to accuracy.
- SAP experience preferred.
- Previous customer service a plus.
- Understanding of steel making process a plus
- Work closely with the Quality Manager & technical staff to manage customer technical issues.
- Log and maintain all customer technical issues related to material.
- Assist with material investigations when manufacturing or testing deviations occur to ensure compliance with related specifications and requirements.
- Maintain material certification system in SAP.
- Maintain the general stainless bar specification library (ASTM, ASME, ASE, NACE, ETC…)
- Support and maintain safety standards and ISO quality processes and implementations
- Other assigned management functions as required
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation