Back to Results
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client is a global investment banking and asset management firm. They are committed to building enduring relationships with our clients and providing expertise and solutions to meet their evolving needs. An independent and employee-owned firm,they are based in Chicago and, together with its strategic partners, operates worldwide.
- Provides general administrative support to assigned bankers, including but not limited to: telephone coverage, client communication, typing confidential documents, travel/meeting arrangements, creating expense reports, mass mailings, road show coordination, facilitate meetings by reserving conference rooms, greeting guests, etc., conference call set-up and maintain calendar and business contacts in Outlook and Salesforce.
- Provides back-up support to other assistants and supports others in the department as needed.
- Participate in other projects as requested by bankers or supervisor, including, but not limited to library research and Internet data requests.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products.
- Ability to adapt to new tasks with little notice.
- Ability to exercise judgment.
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple assignments simultaneously.
- Desire to work and excel in a team environment.
- Delivers clear, effective communication and takes responsibility for understanding others.
- Committed to satisfying internal and external customers.
- High school education required. Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Minimum one to two years experience in an office support role required.
- Financial services industry background preferred.