Back to Results
Customer Service Associate
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client, a professional trade organization located in Chicago, is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team.
- Responsible for developing relationships with customers to coordinate all aspects of service
- Maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Prepares invoicing and billing information
- Enters and updates information in a customized company database
- Responsible for interfacing with multiple departments to assure that project completion deadlines are met
- Customer Service Representative must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Minimum of two years office work experience including customer facing experience
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & Human Resources?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Data Entry, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Account Management.
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), spreadsheets, database management, customer support, shipping and distribution, accounts payable, accounts receivable, invoices, inventory control.