Back to Results
Customer Service Representative
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract
Our client is looking for a Customer Service Representative to join their team for a 3-6 month contract.
- Responsible for processing orders from customers. Orders are received via fax, email and phone.
- Communicate with the production team to confirm order fulfillment
- Must maintain client files, contracts and correspondence
- Prepare invoicing and billing information
- Customer Service Representative must have proven experience thriving in a team oriented environment
- Customer Service Representative must possess a minimum of two years office work experience including customer facing experience
- Must have experience with SAP and/or AS400
- Customer Service Representative must have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel
- Customer Service Representative must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in the consumer packaged goods industry is strongly preferred, but not required
Why choose Addison HR & Administrative?
- Benefits: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401K
- Permanent Employment: Many of our job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Data Entry, Customer Service, Sales Assistant, Account Management, AS400, SAP