Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great Executive Assistant opportunity with an established organization? Our client, a legal and consulting firm located in the Chicago loop, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. This is an ideal opportunity for an individual who wants to grow their career in an energetic, fast paced environment!
- Responsible for calendar management
- Responsible for coordinating and booking travel - domestic and international
- Prepares reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Preparing and tracking expense reports utilizing Concur
- Administrative Assistant must possess at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative support role
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Must have excellent communication skills - the person in this role will be interacting with consultants and executives
- Must have a proven track record working with and tracking detailed information
- Experience working for a professional services firm
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Assistant, Sales Assistant