Back to Results
Location: Chicago Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client, a very respected, established healthcare organization located in Chicago is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team on a contract to hire basis.
- Responsible for complex and detailed calendar management
- Responsible for management of emails, including responding to emails on behalf of the senior executive
- Preparation of reports, correspondence, and presentations utilizing Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, and Excel
- Responsible for travel arrangements including flights, hotel and ground transportation
- Responsible for preparing and tracking expense reports
- Assist other administrative support staff as needed
- Executive Assistant must possess at least 5 years of experience supporting senior level executives
- Bachelor’s degree is not required, but strongly preferred
- Executive Assistant must possess strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook)
- Executive Assistant must have a proven track record managing a complex calendar utilizing MS Outlook
Why choose Addison Human Resources & Administrative?
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, and 401k.
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: Addison Group has been in the Chicago market since 1999 - we have relationships with a broad range of companies in the Chicagoland area and can help you get connected.
- Options: Our team works to identify great options that meet your requirements for location, company culture and salary.
- Professional Development: You are provided with advice on the hiring process and also valuable insight on the best way to format your resume to attract the attention of hiring managers.
Keywords: Administrative Assistant, Executive Assistant, Assistant.
Other: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access), event planning, meeting planning, expense reports, spreadsheets, database management, scheduling, presentations, project management.