Back to Results
Front Office Coordinator
Location: NY / JC Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
This position is responsible for management of the administrative tasks associated with a company executive and may include scheduling meetings, updating calendar items, organizing events, screening calls, preparing confidential correspondence, and arranging travel plans. This position provides general office support with a variety of clerical activities and related tasks. This position may also support the Marketing and Sales division
- Manages the activities and the office of the Company Executive
- Multi-task and possess excellent time management and communications skills.
- Answers telephones and directs the caller to the appropriate employee/extension.
- Maintains confidential information and correspondence for all corporate, personnel and Company business
- Maintains confidentiality of all corporate, personnel and Company business
- Assists in clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing, and filing.
- Associate's Degree and four to six years related experience and/or training,
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Strong organizational skills.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently on assigned tasks as well as to accept direction on given assignments.
- Must effectively multi-task and possess excellent time management
- Must have basic knowledge of IT support.