Back to Results
Data Entry & Research Technician
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
A well-known Oklahoma City company is looking for someone to join their team! If you are open to a heads down environment and have excellent technical skills, apply today!
- Researching manufacturing part information on the web
- Entering part serial numbers and ensuring they are correct
- Calling manufacturing company's to find additional part information, including any new software.
- Speaking to engineers, machine shop workers to assist with problem solving aspects of the parts
- Assist in software project management and future projects within company
- Must be very detailed as these can be very monotonous
- Aptitude for technical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Self motivated
- Ability to deal with continual change in process of company
- Sharp, ambitious and someone who is looking for a career
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation