Back to Results
Location: Oklahoma City Region
Employment Type: Contract
An established OKC company has a growing marketing team and is looking for an assistant to join their team!
- Entering orders into system
- Tracking orders and updating
- Order fulfillment
- Placing custom orders on items not sold regularly in store
- Paying/Coding supplier invoices for store run office supplies
- Costing inventory based on invoice amounts
- Coding order cost to appropriate branch(s)/department(s)
- Creating payroll deduct invoices
- Work with Managers on ordering replacement inventory
- Troubleshooting support issues from employees with online store use
- Managing inventory availability and pricing on online store including adding items, images, pricing, etc.
- Checking items into inventory management system
- High School Diploma
- 2 years of marketing experience in a professional environment or 2 years customer service experience
- Previous experience managing inventory a plus.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, team environment.
- Experience with Microsoft Office and web-based technologies
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation