Back to Results
Medical Business Office
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Medical Office Receptionist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Medical Office Receptionist
- Managing the front desk of a busy, medical office
- Providing valued service to patients
- Keep the medical office running smoothly
- Strong understanding of medical billing
- Experience with medical verification & approvals
- Able to check patients in and out of their appointments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to learn
- Strong Microsoft Office & Data Entry skills
If this is YOU, apply today! If this job isn’t for you, but perhaps you may have a friend who would be the perfect fit – Send this to your friend!
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation