Back to Results
Executive Administrative Assistant
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Exciting New Opportunity!
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a well-known oil and gas company here in Tulsa is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Executive Administrative Assistant - Direct Hire
- Assist in handling department mail
- Complex and detailed travel arrangements/itineraries/and agendas
- Maintains professional membership records and dues
- Managing of calendars, booking travel, scheduling and coordinating various meeting requests
- Prepares reports as needed or as directed by executive
- Assist with preparing PowerPoint presentations for meetings
- Maintains and tracks exception time for a group of engineers
- The executive assistant’s duties also include expense accounts, purchase orders, fax, copier, telephone coverage.
- 3+ years relevant experience providing strong business, administrative, and organizational support.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office: Word, Excel PowerPoint, Outlook
- High school diploma with some college preferred
- Able to work in a team environment
- Excellent Written and Verbal Communication Skills
- Exceptional Organization Skills
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Administrative job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation