Back to Results
Human Resources Administrative Assistant (Entry-Level)
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Human Resources Administrative Assistant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Human Resources Administrative Assistant
- Supports human resources department by screening and interviewing applicants; preparing payroll; orienting new employees; administering employee benefit programs.
- Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases; tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
- Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets; reviewing company policies; gathering withholding and other payroll information; explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
- Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- 1+ years of recent Human Resources/Administrative experience
***Recent Grads please apply!***
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation