Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a PROJECT COORDINATOR to join their team. They are located in downtown Tulsa and are a very busy office! Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
This position is responsible for conducting a final review of every completed project, obtaining the proper signatures, and delivering finished product to clients per client specifications and subsequently setting up new projects for production.
Required and Preferred Skills:
- Superb Customer Service – Understanding the specific needs and preferences of each client to ensure consistent and impeccable service.
- Excellent Communication Skills– Ability to articulate needs internally and externally as needed.
- Proficient in Proofreading – Catching mistakes in reports to ensure derived analysis is as accurate as possible.
- Autonomous in Daily Work – Ability to thrive in a role that requires working independently for a large percentage of the day and being mindful of deadlines.
- Detail Oriented – Ability to determine relevant details within projects and prioritize accordingly.
- Excellent Analytical Skills – Examining problems carefully and completely to provide efficient resolutions.
- Strong Computer Skills – Proficiency in Microsoft office and ability to learn industry specific software.
- 2-3 years of strong administrative or previous project coordinator experience.
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation