Back to Results
Senior Patient Access Rep
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Sr. Patient Access Rep to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Sr. Patient Access Rep
- Responsible for securing payment of accounts.
- Must be able to verify insurance and pre-certify utilizing computer programs, internet and phone; file for assistance for qualified patients; set up payment arrangements.
- They must maintain precise and clear notes; patient confidentiality; and follow accounts through to completion.
- The position is very detail oriented.
- Responsible for keeping financial information up to date and for collecting monies due for co-pays or elective procedures.
- Individuals must be able to sit for prolonged periods and possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Reviewing daily admit report and processing assigned accounts
- Process PPE/Blue sheets for admissions
- Obtaining corrected demographics and sending corrected face sheets to floor
- Documenting account notes and entering accounts into MIDAS timely
- Works with Cardon Services to complete Medicaid documentation and notification for newborn accounts
- Determination of accounts for Charity care to include approval and recommendation to manager
Why choose Addison Administrative & HR?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation