Back to Results
Location: Washington DC Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
This is an excellent position for an experienced Administrative Assistant to join a respected HireStrategy/Addison Group client, a global consulting firm, in a highly visible role! HireStrategy/Addison Group is currently recruiting for an Administrative Assistant with 3-5 years of relevant professional services experience. The successful candidate will be a highly motivated, personable, self-starting individual who can successfully provide support to all levels of the organization and act as the face of a high traffic office.
- Responsible for all aspects of daily clerical and organizational tasks.
- They will greet visitors; answer incoming calls; schedule information; coordinate special projects; support the staff, outside callers, and visitors; and other administrative tasks as necessary.
- Responsible for heavy calendar management and scheduling: act as a gatekeeper of the Presidents calendar by prioritizing internal/external meetings, calls and inquiries.
- Prepare for and attend meetings as required: draft agendas, coordinate presentation materials, record notes and follow-up on action items as needed.
- Prepare client billings and expense reports.
- Coordinate and assist with various projects, events and initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Minimum of two to five years’ experience in administrative or office setting, with experience in office administrative and admin procedures.
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in both verbal and written communication.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations. Position requires demonstrated poise, tact and diplomacy.
- High stress environment; ability to balance and perform with competing priorities. Multi-tasking, work with confidential work products.