Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Design Engineering Lead to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
DESIGN ENGINEERING LEAD
- Coordinate and execute technical activities on assigned projects with focus in Autodesk Inventor software.
- Plan, schedule, conduct, coordinate and review drafting work; monitor work for compliance to applicable codes, accepted engineering practices, and Company standards; ensure effective communication and coordination on assigned projects between all disciplines and all other project participants.
- Reviews product design for compliance with engineering principles, applicable codes and standards, company standards, customer contract requirements, and related detailed specifications.
- Controls project plan by reviewing designs, specifications and calculations; recommends and assigns actions.
- Assigns and maintains project schedule by monitoring project progress; coordinating activities; resolving problems; communicating job status both internally and externally.
- Checks drawings produced by the drafting department at various stages throughout the engineering process.
- Performs departmental supervisory duties when Engineering Manager is absent.
- Generates new product designs and drawings in accordance with established systems, procedures and project specifications when needed.
- Provides feedback to the automated design developer to ensure continual improvement and efficient design solutions for reduction of Engineering and/or Manufacturing cycle time.
- Performs design calculations and analysis to verify fit for purpose when needed.
- Determines and establishes specifications through engineering calculations and layouts.
- Strong oral and written communications skills and ability to adjust style to communicate with colleagues.
- High level of analytical ability where problems are complex.
- Extensive knowledge of Autodesk Inventor software.
- Understanding of oil and gas products and manufacturing process.
- Well-developed understanding of materials and components.
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation