Back to Results
Location: Tulsa Region
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a great opportunity with a reputable company? Our client is looking for a Production Supervisor to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
- Primarily responsible for the supervision of the Manufacturing Department.
- Supervises several bargaining unit employees in one or more job categories.
- Responsible for the accurate reporting of inventory consumption and inventory generation.
- Works closely with Materials and Engineering to produce a product within specification at the most effective cost.
- Employee Relations
- Quality, Productivity and Cost Improvement
- Performance Measurement
- Reviews incoming lot cards and other necessary documents for Shop.
- Assures that lot cards and other documents presented to the Shop are capable of being produced with the assets at the Company’s disposal.
- Continually writing on lot card.
- Daily Shop supervision including scheduling, work assignments, and other shop related duties.
- Tooling control as related to specific MS or SEI required fulfilling an order.
- Provide technical assistance to bargaining unit employees.
- Measure the daily progress of all jobs in process, assuring timeliness and quality.
- Work closely with other departments to assure on time delivery.
- Monitors and maintains the inventory levels of all floor stock required for production.
- Assure the quality of the finished product meets established company standards.
- Develop employees by providing cross training for each craft, and establishing a growth path for each individual.
- Manage inventory transactions in accordance with established company policies and procedures.
- Requisition supplies and equipment necessary to maintain standards of performance.
- Education: A bachelor's degree in Engineering Technology (Mechanical, Industrial, Manufacturing.)
- Experience: 4+ years' experience in the manufacturing, or any similar combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge: Experience in the supervision of shop floor employees. General knowledge of employment laws and practices.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must include Excel and demonstrated skills in database management and record keeping. Effective oral and written communication.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Evidence of the practice of a high level of confidentiality. Excellent organizational skills.
Why choose Addison Engineering?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment negotiation