Back to Results
Location: Austin Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for a growth opportunity for a reputable company with a positive work environment? Our client, a leader in the Financial Services Industry is looking for a Senior Accountant to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Senior Accountant - The Domain - $70,000
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial statements for multiple lines of business on a GAAP or statutory basis of accounting.
- Ensure revenues and expenses are appropriately recorded and reporting in accordance with company and industry standards.
- Prepare regulatory filings, and SEC financial statement filings; compile and deliver monthly management packages and quarterly business review reports.
- Record and analyze financial results and explain to team and management.
- Adhere to robust internal controls; will build new controls due to process changes or other circumstances.
- Leverage internal reporting systems to improve the methods by which analytics are completed.
- Senior Accountant must possess strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Must have 5+ years’ accounting experience
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation