Back to Results
Location: Boston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Our client located in Brighton, MA has an immediate need for driven individuals to join their team. Below are the qualifications and responsibilities that the successful candidate will possess and perform on a daily basis.
- Receive, review, and post accounts payable.
- Manage employee credit card charges and reports and post related charges to accounting system.
- Receive, review and post revenue to accounting system.
- Reconcile monthly bank statements.
- Post monthly and year end journal entries.
- Coordinate reimbursements, purchase orders and check request processing.
- Assist in the audit preparation process.
- Project management and administrative coordination duties as assigned.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE/ KNOWLEDGE/ SKILLS/ ABILITIES:
- Employee shall believe firmly in the mission and vision of the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting and proven track-record required.
- Minimum of one to two years of experience in Accounting required; project management experience preferred.
- Exemplary organizational and project management skills, attention to detail, and ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are critical.
- Technological interest and savvy (including Accounting systems, Word, Excel, and database management) required.