Back to Results
Sr. Financial Analyst
Location: Tulsa Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Are you looking for an opportunity with a great company that has a positive work environment? Our client is looking for a Sr. Financial Analyst to help their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Sr. Financial Analyst
- Act as a liaison between headquarters and all international entities from an accounting perspective. This will mostly be via e-mail, telephone and video conference but may involve overseas travel of one or two trips per year.
- Assist each international entity with the preparation of their annual budget and ensure completion within group deadlines.
- Preparation of departmental and actual vs. budget financial statements for international subsidiaries and ensure compliance with monthly group reporting deadlines.
- Review financial performance of each international subsidiary and obtain explanations for unusual variances.
- Translate monthly international subsidiary financial statements into USD for consolidation purposes.
- Review and assist international subsidiaries with monthly percentage of completion calculations and obtain explanations for unusual current month results on individual projects.
- Reconcile intercompany account balances with international subsidiaries and direct reconciliation process between international subsidiaries.
- Prepare schedules for annual audits of international subsidiaries that have no local internal accounting staff and liaise with outside auditors.
- Assist in selection of outside accounting and audit firms for international subsidiaries.
- Assist in cash disbursement approvals for international subsidiaries with no local internal accounting staff.
- Maintain working knowledge of all applicable US GAAP requirements.
- Assist in preparation and maintenance of standardized reporting package for international subsidiaries.
- Prepare templates for annual budget for all international subsidiaries and manage change control.
- Additional duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting required
- 3+ years of experience in similar role
- Experience with large ERP systems
- Expert Microsoft Excel skills
- CPA or related certification a plus
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation