Back to Results
Sr. AP Specialist
Location: Denver Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity with a reputable company in a positive work environment? Our client in the Construction industry is looking for a Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
South Denver Metro Area
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Minimum of 3+ experience with Accounts Payable
- It is preferred that the Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist have experience working within the Construction industries
- Intermediate Excel
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting is preferred.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation