The Business Analyst will be involved in all aspects of the business cycle to help drive development of Bullhorn Staffing CRM and its partners including business logic, configuration, user interface, and analytics.
In conjunction with the Technical Operations Team, the Business Analyst will manage the implementation of a Bullhorn system upgrade. Additionally, this individual will handle the day-to-day user support of the platform (for field and operation teams) as well as the documentation, configuration, testing, and roll out of new functionality and enhancements to the tool.
This role requires 75-80% of travel to complete site visits.
- Serve as a primary point of contact for a region of offices. Ensure tool best supports business needs of individuals in region and provide technical support, as needed
- Address user questions and requests in a timely manner
- When a change to the system is required for business purposes, lead the process of documenting business requirements, analyzing solution options, presenting possible solutions to the Technical Operations Manager, and configuring the solution in the tool
- Act as a liaison between Sales Operations and other parts of Addison Group to drive the adoption of Bullhorn and sales tools implementations
- Work with the business development team in translating general design requirements into system specification which they then implement in the ATS-CRM or other sales tools. Gather system requirements through business process review, individual review, document analysis, collection of specific business scenarios and site visits
- Develop test plans and conduct test to the cloud tool to ensure proper operations and freedom from defects and meet business requirements. Maintain systems to ensure reliability and performance
- Works with Addison’s Internal Learning and Development team to create training plans and documentation as it applies to the system
- Identify and assists business partners in determining areas of improvement and automation opportunities to reduce business cost and increase business consistency and reliability
- Work effectively with remote team members and users to complete tasks.
- Conduct ongoing quality reviews and analysis of data in CRM. Identifies data quality issues and escalate for corrective action
- Elicit requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, and use cases
- Work with business and operational leadership to identify KPIs and establish metrics/reporting requirements
- Develop strong working relationships with Sales users
- Ensure the implementation of operational processes to leverage performance data and translate into actionable events
Knowledge, Skills, Education
- 0-1 years of experience, required
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or related field or equivalent work experience, required
- Self-motivated work ethic and strong attention to detail, required
- Ability to effectively communicate with individuals among all levels of organization, required
- Exceptional listening and communication skills with technical aptitude, required
- Flexibility when dealing with change and adversity, required
- Ability to prioritize workloads, time manage workday effectively, multi-task, work on a team and independently, use analytical skills, and work with a variety of personalities, required
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment, required
- Ability to convey complex and technical subject in a clear, concise, and positive manner, required
- Demonstration of strong interpersonal and customer focus skills with the ability to establish and maintain rapport with others easily, required
- Role requires 75-80% travel