Back to Results
Senior Portfolio Analyst
Location: Chicago Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
Senior Financial Analyst
- Assist the Asset Management team with monthly reporting, financial analysis, and underwriting ROI opportunities.
- Forecasting, investment analysis, budgeting and completing ad hoc portfolio reporting and analysis.
- Preparation of investment projections.
- Must possess the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management, employees and outside contacts.
- Financial modeling, budgeting, and forecasting of existing assets.
- Prepare financial packages for investors and lenders.
- Actively assist with annual budgeting process.
- Interface with investors, lenders and senior leadership team.
- Create and present analysis and results.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information.
- Possesses strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and meet deadlines.
- Interacts professionally and effectively with all levels of the organization, residents, family members, etc.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, real estate or accounting
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- 2 to 3 years’ experience
- Experience with Seniors Housing preferred, but not required
- Experience with Oracle Essbase preferred
- Skill in oral and written communication
- Strong organizational skills