Back to Results
Oil and Gas AP Specialist
Location: Denver Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Are you looking for a career opportunity with a growing company in a fast-paced work environment? Our client in the Oil and Gas industry is looking for an Accounts Payable Specialist to join their team. Please contact us today to discuss this opportunity!
Accounts Payable Specialist
- Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for managing and preparing all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals
- Accounts Payable Specialist must evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries
- Accounts Payable Specialist must assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Manage and verify all expense reports and ensure compliance with company policies
- Administer and distribute various vouchers and gather approvals from managers
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers
- Accounts Payable Specialist ensures vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers
- Accounts Payable Specialist coordinates with various departments and to ensure packing slip, invoice and purchase order are received (3 way match)
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders and subcontracts
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month
- Must have experience working within the Oil and Gas industry
- Minimum of 5+ years’ experience with Accounts Payable
- Must have high-volume Accounts Payable experience processing 300+ invoices per week
- Strong preference for knowledge of SOX
- It is preferred that the Accounts Payable Specialist possess an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation