Back to Results
Assistant Finance Manager
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
An International Professional Services Frim is looking for an Assistant Finance Manager who is responsible for the daily operations of the Firm’s accounts payable function.
- Reporting on spend analysis, expense compliance and projected cash outflow.
- Responsibilities include the ability to deliver efficient, accurate and timely processing of vendors’ invoices, payment, and purchase card and employee expense transactions while adhering to firm policy and client guidelines.
- This position is responsible for ensuring compliance with local and international statutory requirements.
- The manager will be the leader in the implementation of systems and processes related to disbursements firm wide.
- Responsibilities include supervision of the accounts payment staff including selection, training and performance evaluation.
- Bachelor’s Degree is required, in Accounting or Finance.
- The ideal candidate will be an accounting or finance professional with at least three years accounting experience and two plus years supervisory experience in accounting required.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal; the ability to communicate effectively with all levels of attorneys and staff.
- Excellent leadership skills and able to work both independently and within a group.
- Ability to prioritize work, handle pressure situations; meet deadlines and have a complete understanding of all payables functions and the interface to other functions within the Accounting Department and the Firm.
- Effective research and problem solving skills
- Ability to prepare and present results for senior management.