Back to Results
Senior Financial Analyst
Location: Reston Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Direct Hire
HireStrategy is looking for a senior financial analyst for their client in Northern Virginia!
- Lead HQ sales forecast process improvement including actively reviewing existing process, challenging status quo and drive process re-engineering.
- Develop clear forecast timeline and requirements on WWFO forecast process and drive alignment across Corporate FP&A, Sales Finance HQ and field FA organizations.
- Represent Sales Finance HQ in developing roadmap and clear business requirements and defining and articulating business case and issues with system team to drive scalable solutions and robust forecast platform and ensure system and reporting readiness.
- Support Sales forecast on forecasting activities including regular forecasts, ad hoc requests, and End of Quarter analyses and reporting
- Work closely with broader sales finance team to provide timely and accurate updates to senior leadership and Corporate FP&A, and articulate business insights.
- Provide ad hoc analysis to enable insightful color of business performances and support decision making.
- Proactively plan ahead to ensure timely and accurate deliverables
- Build strong partnership with a broad range of cross-functional and global teams.
- Bachelor in Accounting, Economics, or Finance; Master degree/MBA a plus
- Minimum 5+ years of experience preferred
- Experience in create/establish new process and process improvement to drive efficiency
- Technically sound, systems savvy with advanced skills in Excel modeling