Back to Results
Accounts Receivable Specialist
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract
Our client located in the Minneapolis/St. Paul area has an immediate opening for an immediate opening for an Accounts Receivable Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for someone that has 1-3 years’ experience and looking to grow with the organization. This is a contract to hire position with an annual salary of $38k-50k based off of previous salary history.
- Process full-cycle Accounts Receivable invoices for clients.
- Manage and contact clients regarding delinquent accounts and collection of payments schedules.
- Post daily bank deposits, lock box deposits, perform data input for all payments and adjustments
- Assist in the monthly close activities including reconciliations, year-end audit procedures.
- Other various projects assigned by the AR department.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance.
- 1-3 years experience working in Accounts Receivable
- Advanced Excel skills
- Strong problem solving and communication skills.
- Working knowledge of accounting software package experience or ERP system.
- 1-3 years experience in collecting B2B on delinquent client accounts
- Strong writing and communication skills
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!