Back to Results
Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Our client located in the South Metro area has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist. This is an excellent opportunity for an Accounts Payable Specialist with experience with full-cycle AP, 3 way match and posting to the GL. This is an outstanding opportunity for someone who is looking for growth opportunities in an fast paced environment. This role has an annual salary from $45k-$55k.
- Daily processing of full-cycle Accounts Payable and 3 way match
- Assist with reconciliations and journal entries as needed
- Data entry of 1-200 invoices daily to be entered into their ERP system
- Performs various administrative functions including typing, filing, preparing and distributing reports.
- Reviews vendor statements on invoices older than 60 days, and A/P Audit.
- Advanced Excel skills to create and edit spreadsheets for ad-hoc reporting
- Associates or Bachelors’ Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Intermediate Excel, V-Lookups, Pivot Tables
- High attention to detail
- Great Plains, QuickBooks, Oracle or JDE
- Minimum 3 years’ experience as an Accounts Payable Specialist
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!