Back to Results
Location: Minneapolis Region
Category: Finance & Accounting
Employment Type: Contract To Hire
Addison Group has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Specialist with 3 years or more experience. We have a client located in Minneapolis, who is growing substantially over the next year and looking to add an Accounts Payable Specialist with full-cycle AP, heavy month end close and experience with Great Plains would be a plus. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing team and the salary range is $40,000 - $55,000 annually.
- Manage and prepare all invoices on a daily basis and route for approvals.
- Evaluate and reconcile all vendor statements and manage all inquiries.
- Assist with AP reporting and analysis on a monthly basis
- Assist with month end close process and sales tax reporting
- Maintain and update all account payable data and ensure accuracy in general ledgers.
- Manage and ensure vendor receives 1099 forms and resolve all issues.
- Evaluate all accounts payables balance and resolve unpaid invoice issues.
- Perform audit on various expense reports for suppliers.
- Assist various departments to process purchase orders
- Monitor all payment submission and ensure processing within month.
- Work heavily in Excel
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 3-6 years experience with Accounts Payable
- Experience working within the manufacturing or professional services industries
- Intermediate Excel
- Strong preference for experience using Great Plains, SAP or Oracle is a plus
Contractor Benefits available for Purchase:
- Long Term Disability
Why choose Addison Finance & Accounting?
- Pay: We negotiate high salaries using US Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Benefits & Bonuses: You are eligible for medical, dental, vision insurance benefits, 401K, and monetary bonuses
- Permanent Employment: Many of Addison’s Finance & Accounting job openings lead to potential permanent employment
- Connections: You connect directly with hiring managers from renowned organizations
- Options: You are presented multiple employment options near your home
- Professional Development: You are provided hiring process advice, resume revision, and employment term negotiation
How to Apply:
Is this you? Do you qualify? What are you waiting for? Apply today by clicking the Apply Now button!